11.21.2005

It's been a while

...since I last rapped at ya, but not much of great import has happened since then. Come to think of it, not much of import ever happens with me, but I write about it anyway. So here's some more. My second physical therapy visit on Friday completely kicked my ass. If it had boots I'd still have the tread imprint. I still ache from it, and Saturday was just painful. I've got another session today, and hopefully they'll go a bit easier, but I doubt it.

I bought myself a little palm sander Saturday to do some projects I have around the house, and it works great, just not for what I want it to do. I'll keep trying, though, and see what comes of it. Sunday was all about tailgating and watching the Texans humiliate themselves yet again, but not before driving roomie A. to the airport at 6am. (I was back home and asleep by 7:15, though, thanks to the complete lack of traffic.) My tall cousin C. came into town for the game again, and brought me his extra ticket - Thanks again - but didn't get there early enough to enjoy the 4 hours of great tailgating before the game. Sounds like a bit much, but really it's just a big party with lots of food and beer. What else are Texans fans supposed to do?

No comments: