10.04.2005

Experimental Decorating


Went to Target yesterday after work looking for an area rug and maybe some curtains. Both were a gamble, but the curtains still have incredible suck potential. I haven't made up my mind yet, except for the fact that they need some sort of holdback hooks to bunch them in about mid-window. I'll re-evaluate after i get those up, but it doesn't look promising. I'll probably be taking them back pretty soon. The curtains look a lot darker in my place, but it's really the pattern I'm not too sure about.

The rug I like a lot better. It's a 5x8 that nicely covers up the worn rug under the coffee table in front of the sofa. This one I'llalmost certainly keep, at least till I move. Click on either picture for a larger view.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard to tell from the snapshot, but, I think the curtains look fine, if not too dark. ('course, I'm all about light) Oh, and what's a "blogger?" Can't imagine I'd be one at my age, but ya' never know about me....

Archibaldq said...

i'll try to get some actual shots up here soon. the place is actually starting to look nice now. and as for blogging like nearly everything else, age has nothing to do with it. "blog" comes from web-log, and a blogger is just someone who keeps one.

Anonymous said...

yo!

Nice curtains.


...matt