10.05.2005

Blarg...

I can't figure out just why I had such an intense stomache ache last night, but it kept me up through most of it. It's getting slowly better as the day goes on, but I only came into lab at about 1, and plan to go home again soon. I really feel like crap. A much less severe bout hit me Monday night, but it was gone by the time I got to work. If this is a trend then I fully expect to have an alien burst through my stomache tonight - or implode. I can't figure out which.

On another note, Advisor boss-man left today for a short trip, which I totally forgot about till I saw his email at home at about 9:30 this AM. He wanted another copy some work I've been doing - stuff that I already gave him on USB-key and hard copy, just to be sure. But no. So somehow he's cranky with me because he managed to misplace both a real and electronic copy of my work. WTF? Would three copies and an engraved master die have done the trick? No. Simply because I wasn't at work at my normal time this morning (about an hour and a half earlier than everyone else, usually) he was determined to need something from me. If not that, then something else. That's just how these things work. And today of all days, when he hasn't said 2 words to me in nearly a week. Jyearsh. Let me just have this alien baby already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, how's the alien baby feeling today? M

Archibaldq said...

i guess he died. all's well on the alien front.