3.16.2007

No Mama!

Well, damn. Because of the wintry weather in the Philadelphia area today, Mom can't make it to Houston this weekend. Today's flight was canceled, and the Continental reps said that there were no more flights to Houston till Tuesday. Fat lot of good that does, when she has to be at a conference on Tuesday. No worries though, mom. You can come visit any time you like. The door's always open! (well, not really. mostly it's locked. i do live in a big city, you know. that just wouldn't be safe. but you get the idea.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your mommy was really disappointed,too!!

Anonymous said...

your mommy was really disappointed,too!!

Anonymous said...

Disappointed isn't the half of it! I was/am super-duper disappointed!!! I had my students write about disappointments they've had AND how they handle disappointment today at school....the school I where I wasn't supposed to be 'cause I was gonna be in Houston! Guess it's really on my mind. Ah, well. I will reschedule my trip to Houston AND see you, Andrew for Easter! Yahoo!