12.06.2005

Free Tickets

... to see the Rockets take on the Celtics at the Toyota Center tonight. Sweet. Free parking again, too. Man, B. has the hookups, and I'm getting spoiled. It's not in a party suite this time, so no free food and beer, but I guess I'll get by somehow.

Aside from that, nothing really new. Of course, I'm getting about $600-$700 worth of work done on my TL in trade for my broken Bandit. Seems like a good deal to me, since Andy said it's probably only worth about $500 to him, cash. Of course, with some elbow grease I could probably part it out on Ebay for a good deal more, but it's such a hassle that the trade-off seems worth it. Who knows. Maybe I'll kick myself later, but it will be good to have my TL back in better shape than even when I bought it.

edit: section C107, row 7, seat 7. face value of tickets: $185 per.

No comments: