12.12.2005

Christmas is coming

Doing: writing emails, prepping samples and experimental setup
Listening to: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Thinking: I need some more traditional Christmas music, too
Feeling: pretty good, for a Monday

It's nearly seventy today. Less than a week ago the high was in the low forties. What the hell?

I got a haircut this weekend. I also shaved for the first time in a week. I'm so freaking clean-cut! I'm also much more aerodynamic.

I still don't have a present for B. grrr... I'm really bad at this this year.

I wish I remembered all the French I've learned and since forgotten over the years. Then I could converse with the people in the Croissant Brioche like the real French who eat there. That would be fun. Plus girls would think I was cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My experience: girls say they are impressed when you admit to speaking French, but then when you find practical excuses to do it (such as at the cute French Bistro or with your French sales agents), they are not impressed at all because they think "Ah-ha! I can kind of understand what's being said! I remember French from High School, too!" not thinking about how hard it is to actually USE that french in a conversation.

Just my lame experience.


...m