3.02.2006

APS is little more than a week away, which means working on the talk, pouring through data, staying late every day, and working on Saturday. Also, this has been the week of faculty candidates, which means people visiting lab every day. All this means, of course, coupled with other, completely unrelated events, that it's the week of beer. Lots and lots of beer. In case anyone was wondering, I've done an exceedingly illogical and seemingly stupid thing - breaking up with B. - that I've posted cryptically about this week. I hope I've made right decision, because it really doesn't seem worth it all at the moment. How about some more beer? Valhala here I come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blah blah blah; headcase. Drew, you know what you're doing with these women-friends. It's all part of your diabolical plan... or should I say OUR diabolical plan? Hahahaaaha!

Archibaldq said...

ha! know what i'm doing? that's a farce. you'd think i'd maybe learn a little something, but apparently not. the only saving grace at the moment is that i've been so busy i haven't had as much time to kick myself in the ass as i really should.