7.07.2008

Moving into Halstead Tower

From humble beginnings, with only an air mattress in the master bedroom,

To movers chuckling that I wouldn't have enough space, and still about a third of the boxes yet to come into the guest room,

and me starting to think they were right, from the looks of the main room,


I started unpacking the hundreds of boxes and flattening them in a pile in front of the couch.

And this is where it's gotten me a week after the movers left. I hate that things have to get messy before they get clean when you're moving in someplace new. That stack of boxes is nearly three feet tall!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HOLY CRAP!!! I now get why you were talking like you were. We have a ton of stuff!!

Unknown said...

You could house half the nut jobs that camp outside the white house with all those boxes!

Anonymous said...

Bet it looks better by now! Time and lots of hard work take care of a lot. Not the lack of space, however. Think I'll come see for myself.