10.30.2006

Halloween Fun

Just a quick post. The GSA party on Saturday was lots of fun, as was volleyball before that (we won!) Here's just a single pic of April as Ariel and me in my ghetto legoman costume. I'm actually pretty pleased with how it came out with only two hours work on it. What you can't see is the "Lego" sign on my back, those little holes that all legomen have in the backs of their legs, curved yellow C-shaped hands (that sucked anyway) and April's mermaid fins. Trust me, it's all there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome. How you do it is beyond me. creative and original and the colors are spot on. and the C-shaped hands? Man.

Today, I'll probably go into Hollywood as Ken from Street Fighter 2. There's a parade there to which I have yet to go.

Archibaldq said...

thanks! any ideas of what to be tonight? I need easy access to huge $4 long islands, and a big yellow bucket on my head kinda impedes that. I like the idea of going as Ken from streetfighter2. anyone going with you as Ryu, or maybe chun li?

Anonymous said...

I didn't see this in time to reply, but I probably wouldn't have been any help anyway. This year, I was all about video game characters as suggestions. Weird.

No one went with me as any other fighters, unfortunately. It would have been awesome to throw a kick or two, but it was not to be.