7.21.2006

Epitome of Awesomeness

I just have to say how awesome it is that my mom - former nursery-school teacher mom who has sung "Wake up Little Pilgrims" every Thanksgiving I can remember and still insists that "jackass" isn't foul language - has a motorcycle. I mean, effin A, man. My mom rocks hard like that. Way to go Mom!! I think next she's getting some tattoo of like a killer bald eagle with sharp talons fighting a wolverine or something. Or maybe a Liger. That would be totally sweet. Now, just to make sure that my mom isn't more hardcore than me (it might be a futile attempt, seeing as I am a physics geek - I'm wearing a Penny Arcade shirt today, for god's sake) I'm going to have to pick up a nasty drug habit and, like, kill somebody or something. Don't make me kill someone, mom! Please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard core, I'm not! I get nervous getting out of the driveway! But, it really is fun! And the bike is soooo cute! Just love it. Now to get up enough nerve to actually go someplace.

Archibaldq said...

sure, downplay your hardcoredness so as not to intimidate your geeky son. all i do is ride my bike to lab and back every day.